[For an explanation of the title, see here.]
You, Flock of Seagulls … you know why we’re here? Why don’t you tell my man, Vincent, which links we didn’t get to today?
- Max takes issue with some apparent Republican hypocrisy vis-a-vis John Boozman’s terminology for the President and Speaker of the House. [Editor’s Tangent: Why is Boozman referencing “Pelosi” at all? Please, for Pete’s sake, tell me that there is no voter who is choosing Boozman because s/he thinks it’s a vote against Pelosi. Please??!?]
- Jason Tolbert accosts President Clinton with his FlipCam and manages to capture some great video, most notably Clinton commenting on Timmy! Griffin’s “ethical problems.” Clinton also suggests that there might be some truth to the idea that Blanche Lincoln is in the most trouble, election-wise, of any incumbent, proving again that Mr. Clinton is a man with a gift for understatement.
- Off the radar: President Clinton also apparently did … something … somewhere … for Shane Broadway’s campaign. Maybe some little Fonzie out there can fill us in on the details and even explain why Broadway’s event wasn’t mentioned in typical reports on Clinton’s visit.
- Nationally: Military Religious Freedom Foundation to donate one Koran to the Afghan military for every Koran burned by ridiculous Florida group; crazy attracts crazy, at least in the Delaware Senate race; polling numbers look bad for Democrat congressional candidates (gee, ya think?).
- Random: salamander species native to Missouri and Arkansas proposed for endangered species list.