My hope is to put up a weekly preview on Sunday or Monday as a tentative roadmap/teaser. Will I do it consistently? Who knows. (For a point of reference, consider that I still want to do the End of Day Miscellany posts, and consider how well that has or has not gone.) Anyway, things to look for this week:
- Near-daily “Worst Letter of the Day” from the Democrat-Gazette’s opinion page.
- The first of BHR’s BBQ restaurant reviews (plus an explanation of why in the world we think that we are qualified to review BBQ restaurants).
- Mocking, derisive comments about the juxtaposition of tax cuts and deficit reduction.
- Possibly a new story about everyone’s favorite swindler, Mark Martin. (In case you were wondering, no, the Mark Martin watch is not going away. If anything, it’s getting more attention.)
- A link to my Two-Day Hangover post at SBN Houston.
- Some looks forward to 2012, both in Arkansas and nationally.
- A few random rumblings and grumblings I heard over the weekend from Democrats and Republicans who know such things.