There are millions of links in the naked city. These are the ones we didn’t hit today.
- Roby Brock notes that outgoing AR-02 congressman Vic Snyder will shave his mustache if donors raise $50,000 for Joyce Elliott by Sunday. There’s nothing I can add to this that wouldn’t be inappropriate in one way or another, so let’s just move along.
- Jason Tolbert follows up on new developments in the Brotha’s & Sista’s, Inc., condom-distribution story. You’re not fooling me, Tolbert; I know this is your sneaky way to sex up the Tolbert Report just in time to drive up pre-election readership.
- The Arkansas Leader sums things up nicely: Mark Martin is a deadbeat. Oh, sure, that’s a story from two weeks ago, but I just recently found it (probably because they did not reference BHR or link to any of my research … but I digress).
- Blue Arkansas has Attorney General Dustin McDaniel stop by for a live blog chat. FYI the use of a third-party chat platform or the use of the term “blog” by another random blogger is far from dispositive.
- Leslie Newell Peacock, subbing for Max Brantley, reports that Attorney General Dustin McDaniel has joined the multi-state inquiry into allegedly improper home foreclosures. Someone should mention to her that there are only 50 states.
- National: Paul Krugman has a brief math lesson for the anti-spending crowd; Matthew Yglesias explains succinctly why devaluing the U.S. dollar is so much better than aiming for lower wages among American workers; Jamil Smith (Maddow Blog) has the latest on the Giving Tree that is Christine O’Donnell; Nate Silver notes that Democrats seem to be making up ground in gubernatorial races across the country.
- Off-Topic: Teaching Fail from Good Math, Bad Math; Pharnygula (PZ Myers) lists “Eight reasons you won’t persuade [him] to believe in a a god“; Tim Kurkjian looks at what Cliff Lee not pitching until Game 3 means for Texas
- Product Placement:
Like that shirt? Of course you do. Want one of your own? If you knew how high-quality the shirts are, you would. (Yes, there are Keet shirts, too, for those of you who need to add something to your 1993 Buffalo Bills Super Bowl Champs shirt.) Check out Fibers.com for a whole selection.