More than Words: Another Exchange with Stanley

Yesterday was interesting. Following the first post about Sen. Jason Rapert (R-374 Breezewood Rd., Bigelow, AR 72016), he attempted to call me1, got no answer, and then emailed me, leading to a second post. I figured that would be the end of it, because–surely!–even StanJay was not so ridiculous as to continue an argument over email when his initial threats accomplished nothing.

Thing is, I should’ve known better. No one should ever underestimate Rapert’s willingness to continue arguing long after he should know better.

To wit (again, footnotes are all mine):

Matt2,

I have minor children and a wife. Your actions are endangering them due to other circumstances you are unaware of.3 You are jeopardizing our safety sir.

I have asked you to consider this.4  I had hoped that you would sense the urgency of this request and respond in a decent manner.5

Fight me on political issues all you want6 – but when you disregard the safety of my family carelessly you have crossed the line.7

Sen. Jason Rapert
Arkansas Senate
District 35

Oh, yeah…that’s the good stuff. That’s the kind of completely baseless self-righteous indignation that is Rapert’s true medium. To recap: Because I Googled “Stanley Jason Rapert voter registration,” then posted what was contained in the very first result, I have crossed a line, stooped to new lows, endangered him and his family, and (QUITE POSSIBLY) run afoul of several state and federal laws (at least based on his one week of law-school experience)!

How to respond to such a missive? I mean, I feel like we’ve reached a point where the back and forth of the written word is pointless. So I opted for a different kind of response, sending the following (and nothing else):

Hopefully, this assortment of funny GIFs brightened ol’ Snowflake Stanley’s day just a little bit. It was the least I could do for him, given how he entertained so many of us yesterday.

1. Note: I didn’t throw a fit when he managed to locate MY cellphone number.

2. Stanley

3. Again, I reposted information that was already on other websites; your sense of self-importance is rivaled only by your utter cluelessnes.

4. And I have declined.

5. I thought pointing out all of the ways in which you were wrong and your email was absurd was decent of me; think of it as a learning opportunity.

6. Your “political issues” have been fought, and your side has lost thanks to federal judges who see through your bullshit. I’ve moved on. You should, too.

7. Apparently, it’s “careless” to use Google and repeat what you find.

Spread the love

22 comments for “More than Words: Another Exchange with Stanley

1. Jason Bailey
    February 7, 2017 at 11:21 am

I adore this

2. Terri Powers
    February 7, 2017 at 11:30 am

I am laughing so hard! U0001f602U0001f602U0001f602U0001f602

3. Tony Martinez
    February 7, 2017 at 11:31 am

Keep it up. He deserves it.

4. Bill Wisely
    February 7, 2017 at 11:53 am

Send the bitch a dress to wear.

5. Holly Haygood Herron
    February 7, 2017 at 11:57 am

I bow at the altar of Blue Hog Report! Please don’t stop poking the bear. I would love to see a daily report on how you’ve pissed off SJR that day! Maybe if he wasn’t a hate-filled, giant sack of dog excrement, he wouldn’t have to worry so much about people knowing his address and phone number. Besides, it’s not like someone can just drive up to his house and knock on the door. He hides behind a giant gate with security cameras outside it in the middle of nowhere. (Yes, I know where he lives as I’ve passed it many times.)

6. Angie Lee
    February 7, 2017 at 12:13 pm

This is like a comedy show I can’t even believe this guy.

7. Jeff Williams
    February 7, 2017 at 1:03 pm

Thank you BHR. Priceless.

8. Conrad Lewis
    February 7, 2017 at 1:42 pm

MY safety and MY FAMILY’S safety are at stake with all his hate mongering. My U0001f308 flag flies proud in Little Rock because of RaperT and anyone who thinks more about what goes on in my bedroom than their own pathetic ass lives. Fuck him and his personal information. Don’t act like an ass, you won’t get treated like one. #wecominforyaStanley

9. Tam Neidecker
    February 7, 2017 at 4:02 pm

Matt Scott he is straight trolling Rapert and I can’t get enough right now.

10. Paul Anthony Banks
    February 7, 2017 at 6:21 pm

“Natural marriage”?
    Natural = spreading seed as much as possible in most cases

11. Doug Clark
    February 7, 2017 at 6:30 pm

This is too funny but let’s, for just a second, assume that he was actually being honest about the danger he speaks of…”due to other circumstances you are unaware of.”
    Is anyone else a little curious what he would say those “other circumstances” are?

12. Mike May
    February 7, 2017 at 7:16 pm

Disagreement, not respecting his authority, logical assualts, revealing his Grindr profile….

13. Guion S. Bluford
    February 8, 2017 at 5:08 pm

Damn, I was seriously hoping there were going to be more shots fired today. Did the Bigelow Bigot whimper off into the sunset?!

14. Blue Hog Report
    February 8, 2017 at 5:10 pm

Working on a new post about him, but it may be tomorrow before it’s done.

15. Guion S. Bluford
    February 8, 2017 at 5:22 pm

Your ever-growing fan base shall await with baited breath! And seriously, thanks for being one of the “good guys”.

16. Jess Virden Mallett
    February 9, 2017 at 9:13 am

If he wasn’t a senator making laws, Rapert would be the gift that keeps on giving. I’m really hoping the folks of Faulkner County are getting sick of him.

17. Guion S. Bluford
    February 12, 2017 at 1:19 pm

Good lord. Excellent investigative reporting. Even better news: The IHOP on Markham has undergone renovations and it’s my understanding the the Rooty Toottie Fresh and Fruity has been replaced with the Pandering Charlatan Twatwaffle. Smothered in boysenberry syrup, that seems to be a breakfast for made for champions.

18. Matt Dishongh
    February 14, 2017 at 8:49 pm

All your stories should end with the Biden gif.

19. February 13, 2018 at 12:09 pm

This web page can be a walk-by means of for the entire info you wanted about this and didn’t know who to ask. Glimpse right here, and also you’ll undoubtedly uncover it.

20. February 14, 2018 at 1:56 am

Greetings I am really delighted I discovered this blog, I basically encountered you by accident, when I was browsing on Bing for environmental science graduate jobs. Regardless I am here right now and would just like to say kudos for a incredible article and the all round exciting blog (I also love the theme/design), I don’t have time to read it all at the moment but I have saved it and also added the RSS feed, so when I have sufficient time I’ll be returning to browse more. Make sure you do keep up the wonderful job.

Comments are closed.